About The Eye Center
Why Choose The Eye Center?
- “If you cannot see me, come see me!” invites Dr. Sayegh, Medical Director of The EYE Center
- High quality glasses and contact lenses at affordable prices
- Comprehensive eye examinations and treatment of all eye conditions
- Diabetic eye care and treatment on site
- Macular degeneration diagnostic and treatment on site
- Glaucoma diagnostic and treatment on site
- Most advanced diagnostic and treatment technologies and know-how available on site
- Same day/week appointments
- All physicians board certified
- All physicians exempt of no compete clauses, eliminating risk of “losing your doctor”
- Clinic involved in advanced research to improve quality and delivery of eye care
- Friendly, patient centered eye care
The EYE Center was founded in 2001 with the goal of providing first rate eye care to our community. This care was intended to be delivered by doctors who directly care for their patients and are not burdened by no-compete clauses or interferences of administrators who know little or no medicine.
The three founding principles are the delivery of first rate clinical care, the maintenance of an active research program in tune with the most recent developments in the field of Ophthalmology and the provision of comprehensive eye care. This eye care extends from basic eye exams and glasses to advanced delivery of medical and surgical therapies to vision threatening conditions such as cataract, glaucoma, diabetes and macular degeneration, all in an atmosphere where our patients feel at home and cared for by a loved one.
Our New Locations
From humble beginnings, The EYE Center has grown to a clinic served by six doctors and fifteen employees. The services have expanded to become truly comprehensive and we have outgrown our previous locations twice and have now moved to a beautiful location in Champaign with ample parking and 12 examination and testing rooms equipped with the most advanced eye testing technology. We have also added locations in Chicago, Danville, Matton all in Illinois as well as in Terre Haute, Indiana.