No referral needed
We accept almost all insurance including:
VSP • Eyemed • Comp Benefits • Vision Care Direct • 20/20 Advantage • Blue Cross/ Blue Shield of Illinois • Medicare • Cigna • Aetna • United Healthcare • PHCS • Personal Care/ Coventry
IPA Medical Cards Accepted
Don't See Your Insurance?
Just ask ... we probably do!
2151 South Neil Street | Champaign, IL | (217) 352-2020
2 E Main Street, Suite 116A | Danville, IL | (217) 446-2020
215 E McCalister Drive | Terre Haute, Indiana | (812) 235-2020
St. Bernard Hospital, Special Clinics 2nd Floor | 6307 S. Stewart Ave | Chicago, IL | (773) 786-2020
About The Eye Center
Why Choose The Eye Center?
- “If you cannot see me, come see me!” invites Dr. Sayegh, Medical Director of The EYE Center
- High quality glasses and contact lenses at affordable prices
- Comprehensive eye examinations and treatment of all eye conditions
- Diabetic eye care and treatment on site
- Macular degeneration diagnostic and treatment on site
- Glaucoma diagnostic and treatment on site
- Most advanced diagnostic and treatment technologies and knowhow available on site
- Same day/week appointments
- All physicians board certified
- All physicians exempt of no compete clauses, eliminating risk of “losing your doctor”
- Clinic involved in advanced research to improve quality and delivery of eye care
- Friendly, patient centered eye care
The EYE Center was founded in 2001 with the goal of providing first rate eye care to our community. This care was intended to be delivered by doctors who directly care for their patients and are not burdened by no-compete clauses or interferences of administrators who know little or no medicine.
The three founding principles are the delivery of first rate clinical care, the maintenance of an active research program in tune with the most recent developments in the field of Ophthalmology and the provision of comprehensive eye care. This eye care extends from basic eye exams and glasses to advanced delivery of medical and surgical therapies to vision threatening conditions such as cataract, glaucoma, diabetes and macular degeneration, all in an atmosphere where our patients feel at home and cared for by a loved one.